Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Deluxe Pouch Bag by Green Garmento Review Holiday Gift Guide 2018


Green Garmento is a unique company that offers a product that can be used in several different ways. You already may have been introduced to this product and seen it on Shark Tank. Green Garmento is available in 2 lengths and 8 colors. Their product helps reduce, reuse, recycle and rejoice. This product can be used as a duffel, garment bag, storage or travel. This bag is great for using for dry cleaning and cut out the dry cleaning bag they give you. 

The Deluxe Pouch bags are available in lengths 40" and 48". Here are some features of this bag. This bag is recyclable non-woven polypropylene, machine washable, breathable & water resistant, side zipper allows easy access to hanging garments, sleek pouch to recycle hangers or hold personal items, drawstring closure at bottom, sturdy loop fits over any hook for use as a hanging hamper, durable should strap for convenient carrying as a duffel bag, reinforced handles for compressed carrying, wide gussets allow cleaned clothes to hang gently at all times, see through front pocket for dry cleaning ticket or ID.

The colors that they offer for this bag are green grass, black night, orange sunshine, blue water, burgundy bliss, red buttons, purple mountains and green trees.

This product is amazing!! I love how this product offers different ways of using this bag. The price of this product is 12.99 and it a decent price of what it all offers. I like using this product for my dry cleaning and storing my nice clothes. Keeping my nice clothes in this bag keep them clean, safe and fresh. This bag is easy to use. The zippers are great quality and they zip up nice and unzip nicely. They store n your closet easily which is nice. They also are great for traveling and easy to transport. I would recommend investing in your own Green Garmento!! You are able to find their products at the link below




· 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...