Saturday, October 13, 2018

Fingerlings Super Impulse Holiday Gift Guide


Are you looking for unique stocking stuffers this holiday season? I found an interesting company called Super Impulse that offers a variety of innovative toys, novelties and accessories for kids and adults that are kids at hearts. 

One of the items that I received from Super Impulse is their World Coolest Fingerlings. I know last year that Fingerlings was one of the most popular toys out there at Christmas time. It was IT toy that everyone had to have. 

This year they are offering a cool toy that would make a perfect stocking stuffer for your youngster. They are offering a upside down Fingerlings fun in three mini, portable playsets. We received Rope Bridge Playground. In this package you will get 2 fingerlings, 1 playset and 1 keychain.

My daughter absolutely thought this was amazing. Right now she is very into this type of toy right now. She was excited because there was a surprise figure that was inside the playset. That was right up her alley and she was excited because there was a type of surprise that added to the hype. 

She was excited because she can also bring this mini toy with her to school. She uses the keychain and puts it on her backpack. I would defiantly would recommend this for your child's stocking stuffers. This is a durable, fun and creative toys for your youngsters. My daughter spent hours playing with it and her words mom this is amazing!!

You can find their other playsets and this one at the link below




.

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...