Friday, October 26, 2018

Glove a Bunny Holiday Gift Guide


Does your children love bubbles as much as my daughter. I know each year we have to stock up on our bubbles because my daughter is always outside playing with bubbles. This year I came across a wonderful product that I am using for her stocking this year and it a Glove a Bunny. This is from Zing toys and they offer different gloves that are animals. 

We received Glove a Bunny which is very cute. This is very easy to use you open up the package and there is a glove inside. The child put the glove on their hand. We picked out the Bunny glove so of course we had the bunny glove she put on. Then you dip the glove in the bubble pouch and then wave and play and bubbles will appear. 

This is very easy to play and to take clean up when the fun is all done. We had a lot of fun with this product. This would defitinely be great with the younger children who loves bubbles. You can find this product at any local store. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...