Friday, October 19, 2018

Piccoli Horses Review Holiday Gift Guide


Are you looking for a unique gift for your child this Holiday season? I found a great company called Picolli Horses. This company will bring your child hours of and education. 




They offer and educational app that goes along with there horses to bring hours of fun with your children. This app introduces children to the fun of learning languages. Their app offers kids adventure with Piccoli Zoo. Children tap and swipe with their fingers, while they jump and move around with their whole bodies. When using this app it is very easy and kid friendly. Your child will have no problem using this app. If you do have difficulties using this app they give parents an instruction guide just in case. Language develops when children speak their words aloud and move their whole bodies. Piccoli Zoo app makes languages a fun adventure and coming soon they will be offering French.

We were sent several of the Picolli Horses for review. We received three classic horses, one piccoli mini horse and piccoli racehorse for review.  

They have three different categories of horses that you can choose from. The Piccoli Classic Horse that is the 14 inch plush horse that is available in brown, tan and black. Piccoli Mini is a 6 inch plush mini horse in a variety of different colors and saddles. Then there is the Piccoli Racehorse that arrives in early 2019. Red Velvet is still available. 

When we received our Piccoli Horse they where individually packed in plastic clear packaging. Which personally I liked because you never know what goes on when they are being shipped. I know that they where safe and protected while they were mailed to us. When I took them out of their packaging I noticed how durable these plushes are. They are a high quality plush that is very detailed orientated and very soft. I kept snuggling with plush because it was super super soft. 

What makes Piccoli horses stand out from other plush's that to my daughter they are magical. The horses have a saddle which if you look underneath the saddle there is a code where you go online and entering it. By entering the code you will find out what your Piccoli Horses name is. Then after finding out the name of your horse you can give it a nickname. Also you have the opportunity to make a certificate for it. You also can choose to print it off right away or they have the option of mailing it to you. Which mailing is a nice option because you can put it in your child name and they will be excited when it arrives.

I would overall recommend Piccoli Horses to be on your Holiday list this year. Visit their website below





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...