Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Quick Bath Review


I know that my to dogs can get messy sometimes. I know that there are times when they go outside they get in the muddy from the rain. Sometimes you need a quick fix before they go inside and make everything a mess. Sometimes you need another option then a bath. That when Quick Bath dog wipes comes in handy. Quick Bath Dog Wipes are pre moistened dog wipes and they are the perfect option to clean your pet off.

They come in 10 pack that are pre-moisten clothes. These wipes are the perfect for travels or on the go. These wipes are perfect to wipe off dust, mud, or cleaning difficult pets and so much more.

These clothes are extra thick and heavy duty wipe that selps and reduce odors. These wipes are amazing because they do not tear when you are using them on your pet. The wipes are enriched with vitamins A and E promote healthy skin and coat of your pet. The aloe vera in the clothes sooth your pet skin. These clothes are alcohol free. 

From now on I am going to brings this pack of wipes for Lucy and Penny in the car in case we need them in a bind. If we go on a trip and they get dirty we can clean them off before they get back in the car. The price is reasonable and you can't pass it up. This is really nice to have it on hand. You can find it at your local pet store. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...