Saturday, October 6, 2018

Rexlace Club Review Holiday Gift Guide 2018


My youngest is starting to get into crafts recently. She wanting to learn about making bracelets and all kinds of different stuff. I remember when I was her age I was all about making different bracelets out of plastic lacings and the needle work threat to make friendship bracelets. 

Recently I came across a club that offers a variety of different color of plastic lacings. Rexlace Club is a place to get all your plastic lacing needs. Rexlace, Pony Bead Lacing, S'Getti, Jelly Cord and Silkies. They also offer all types of tools and accessories needed to complete your plastic projects. They also offer a few ready made item and and instructional books if you are a beginner or if you need a little inspiration.

In our package that we received we were given three different colors. We received purple, neon green and blue. This plastic craft lacing was made in the USA which is was a nice surprise. It comes in 100 yd 91m spool. It is non toxic. 

Overall this product was fun to use and easy to make different crafts. My daughter also liked using this for putting beads on for her bracelets. I also looked up different patters to make bracelets like the ones that are pictured. We had a fun time trying to make them and it brought us closer together. I definitely would recommend the Rexlace Club for your lacing needs. You can find their product on their website below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...