Monday, October 22, 2018

Stikbot Review Holiday gift guide


Stikbot is a cool toy that I honestly haven't heard of until recently. After learning about this company and what they have to offer I would highly recommend it being on your Christmas list this year. 

My ten year old son is into animation and he like goofing off on the ipad. This toy is right up his ally. The idea behind this toy is that you can play with it and take pictures and animate it on the app with the dino that you have. Then you can upload it and share it once it is done.

We received Stikbot StikT-rex and we received to Dino Eggs.

Our StikT-rex is a red dinosaur that can move in many different ways. Which is nice you can make your own animation and make it the most dangerous dino that is our there. There is many different options for this dino. What I think is so unique about this toy it is just not a cool toy it make you use your imagination and you can be creative. It will bring hours of fun with your child.

We also received two dino-eggs. The are like blind bags that are out there that are so popular with the children right now. The come in little colorful eggs and you do not know what is inside. It comes with a mystery dino!! You can collect all seven of the different mini bots. 

Overall I think this is a great stocking stuffer and would recommend for your children for Christmas this year! It will bring fun and excitement.  





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...