Monday, December 10, 2018

Play Vision Sand Alive Holiday Gift Guide


I know during the summertime I love playing with sand, but the tough part is when it becomes winter your not able to play with sand. When I heard that Play Vision offers an option that you can play with sand during the winter time my kiddos and I got very excited. I never heard of kinetic sand until recently. Kinetic sand is not messy like regular sand and that it sticks together and easier to play with then regular sand. It perfect gift idea for the kiddos. 

Play Vision sent us a Sand Alive Paver Pete set for our Holiday Gift guide. This was an amazing set for a reasonable price. This set retails for 13.99 plus shipping costs. My son and daughter really love the construction set idea and they where excited to play with the sand. This set comes with 1.5 pounds of Sand Alive. Which I was impressed on how much sand it came with. This also comes with a paver vehicle with two replaceable rollers. Which one is Rock Crush and Smooth Designs, and the backhoe has a repositionable Scooper. This set also comes with four street signs, two traffic cones, two barrels and a play mat. 

My kids had a great time playing with this sand. My kids love the concept of kinetic sand. They love going to beach and playing with the sand and now they can have their own sand at home. You can find this play sets and other play sets on their website below. 









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...