Monday, August 26, 2019

Glitteriffic Review



My daughter was excited when she learned about this new product from Savvi. My daughter just recently turned 9 years old and she starting to get into the creative stage and liking the idea of purses. Fashion is here new hobby which scares me in a way, but I am getting used to it. There are times where I wish that my daughter would stop getting older and stay young forever. 

When my daughter saw this new kit from Savvi she started jumping again and doing that girly voice. What is cool about this kit that it come with a glitter wand, 3 glitter cartridges and 36 decals. My daughter was very excited but she was worried that this would be complicated to use. I told her let be patient and read the instructions then try. When we took the products out of the package it was easy to the glitter in the cartridge. I had to help my daughter because if I let her do it it would of been everywhere. This project is quite simple and my daughter got the hang of it quickly. It was easy for her to remove the decals from the sheets and easy to put on the purse. What I like about this activity that she can make her own style with the decals. When she put the decals on the purse, then she put the glitter on the decals which was easy for her. At first she struggled just a little bit, but got the hang of it after the first one. 

After she got her art work done she enjoyed bringing her artwork everywhere she went. She used this bag as a purse and made sure she let everyone know she made it. Everyone gave her compliments. This is a great activity for any kids that love making things.  


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...