Sunday, August 25, 2019

JoJo Siwa COLORUPS Review



I am not sure if some of you know who JoJo Siwa is, but let me tell you in our household you hear her name quite often. I remember years back when I was a fan and watched Dance Mom I remember JoJo as a dancer. JoJo with the bow bow. Back then I never though that my daughter would love JoJo and everything had to be about JoJo. My daughter is all about JoJo and has her bows, blankets and even has a few dolls. 

When we learned that Savvi had a JoJo 15 coloring poster and it came with markers my daughter flipped out. Just imagine a 9 year old jumping up and down with the high pitch girly voice. That is my daughter when she saw this kit. It lasted for about five minutes and she was still excited. She had to be careful when she opened this kit because she did not was to damage anything inside or even the packaging because it was JoJo. 

When she opened the package there was 15 different posters and they are different sizes. She was a huge fan of each poster. There are a variety of different color markers 12 total. They color on the posters very well. My daughter had no issues with the markers coloring on the poster materials. It looked very nice. She was very excited to put all the posters up in her room after she was done with it. I would highly recommend this kit for a special gift for a JoJo fan. You can find this kit at your local Hobby Lobby in August!!




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...