Saturday, September 14, 2019

LEGO Overwatch Tracer Vs Widowmaker Holiday Gift Guide 2019

LEGO has always been a popular toy in our household. My daughter loves building with lego free style and also loves the different disney sets and LEGO Friend sets. When she buys these sets with her allowance we usually build them together and spend quality time together. 

My son also loves LEGOS and a huge fan of their Star Wars collection. He also likes freehand build legos. When we were able to review LEGO Overwatch Tracer Vs Widowmaker set my son was excited. 

We received LEGO set Overwatch Tracer Vs Widowmaker. My son was not aware of line of LEGO. Although when he looked over the package and he was excited to build it though. This set is recommended for ages 8 and up. There is 129 pieces to this set.  

This set is based on the internationally acclaimed team-based action game, this set recreates the drone satellite from the Watchpoint: Gibraltar map where Overwatch heroes Tracer and Widomaker battle for control and payload. When my son opened up the set this set came with weapons and two heroes. After you build the drone you can fit a minifigure that can sit inside.  

My son said this would make a great Christmas present for younger kids, teens and even adults. If you like LEGO this would be a great fit for you. My son was a huge fan of this LEGO set. It was easy to put it together and of course the pieces went together easily. My son put this together pretty quickly and did not have any problems. You can find this set and many other sets at your local retailer.  





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...