Thursday, September 26, 2019

Popular Plaything Magnetic Mix or Match Animals Holiday Gift Guide 2019


I have another product from Popular Playthings that would make an amazing holiday gift idea. They have a play set that is called Magnetic Mix or Match Animals. This would be amazing for younger kids. This is recommended for kiddos that are ages 2 and up. This set comes with four animals elephant, giraffe, tiger and alligator. This would make a perfect gift for a little guy that I know. 

When my daughter and I opened this set we took out the different animals that come out of the set. What is really cool and unique about this set is that you can take the different animals apart and switch them up and put the different animals together to create new ones. You can mix the tiger, elephant, crocodile and giraffe all together. You can use your imagination and create what ever you would like.

When my daughter and I played with toy it brought a lot of laughter which was amazing. I know this toy would be great for younger kids, but we had to try it and see what it was all about. It we easy to take part the different parts of the animal and to put together with another. It was very simple and went together without any issues. This product is very durable and will bring hours of fun and play. You can find this product at their website. This would be a fun and a great gift idea for the upcoming holidays. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...