Saturday, March 14, 2020

Auromere Mothers Day Gift Guide 2020



I was excited when I was given a chance to review a couple of products from Auromere. I have reviewed their lotion back in the past and I absolutely loved it. When I was given a chance to review exfoliating face wash and their wrinkle serum I was very excited. I wanted to share a little bit of Auromere History.


Over 30 years ago Auromere Ayurvedic Imports started as a small community-owned business that became one of the first companies to introduce Ayurveda to the U.S. Today, as a leading importer of Ayurvedic body care, books on Integral Yoga, and conscious living products, Auromere's mission is to bring the ancient spiritual and traditional healing wisdom of India and a higher consciousness within reach of our modern, fast-paced lives.
The first product I received for a review was their exfoliating face wash that came in a nice small blue bottle. The net weight of the bottle is .56 oz. When I opened the bottle I was assuming at first that it was going to be a liquid, but boy was I wrong it came in a powder. I took a small amount of product out to use. It is recommended that you use 1/8 tsp. Then I added a few drops of water to make this powder the right consistency that it needed to be. Then I massaged the paste into the skin for about five minutes making sure that I get all areas of the face. Then shortly after I rinsed well to remove the product that is left on the face. My skin felt great after using this product. It did not irritate my skin or leave it greasy. I would definitely recommend this product. 
The next product that I received for review was Auromere Wrinkle serum. This comes in a 1.18 fl bottle. This product also comes in a blue bottle. Before sung this product you want to make sure that your hands and your face is clean. Then you want to use 4-6 drops of this product. When dispensing this product you want to make sure that you put it in the palm of your hand. Massage this product into the facial area. Make sure that you spread it equally and make sure you pay attention the to wrinkle areas. Massage this product until it is fully absorbed in the skin. While using this product it absorbed quite well and did not leave any filmy greasy feeling. 

Overall I was really impressed with their product once again. Their prices for their products are amazing and you will not be disappointed. I would highly recommend their products and if you want to find more about their products go to the link below.

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...