Friday, March 13, 2020

Plushland Easter Review


easter gifts - easter egg babies assortment
Are you looking for something cute to put in your kiddos Easter Basket this year? I always am on the lookout to find the most creative gift ideas for baskets. Sometimes it is hard for me to find ideas because they come repetitive each year and that is something that I don't want to happen. 

easter gifts - easter zip up chickPlushland offers a cute stuffed animal that looks like and egg. They are Zip-up stuffed animals. Where they look like eggs and then you unzip them and they turn into cute stuff animals. My daughter liked the idea that they looked like easter eggs and that you couldunzip them and you get a little surprise creature inside. This would make a great item to put in you child Easter Basket or even use as decor. 
easter gifts - easter zip up bunnyThese three eggs come in a Easter assortment which come with a pink, purple and yellow poka dots. The animals that you will find inside your assortment pack is a bunny rabbit, yellow chick and a purple ilama. Each animal come hidden in your egg. 

What my daughter loved about this assortment of eggs that she was surprised on which animal came in which egg. The animal in size ranged about 6 inches and they where super soft she said. She also said that these were magical and she liked how you could  hide them. She loved that feature. Emmy has a creative imagination so she come with a lot of creative play and these are perfect for that. She also brought them to show and tell at school and everyone wanted one. I would highly recommend them and would recommend checking out their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...