Saturday, March 21, 2020

Ecofworld Charcoal Toothbrush Health and Beauty 2020


ecofworld branded toothbrush
When I heard about Ecofworld offering a Charcoal Toothbrush I had to check it out. I personally never heard of a charcoal toothbrush before. When I looked at their site I learned that they are eco-friendly. Their product helps the environment compared to the normal toothbrush that is made. 

What is unique about this toothbrush is that this toothbrush has adult plant bases bristles, hand and box. Which is amazing that this product is all eco friendly which many brands can't say that.  The bristles on the burhs are made from a base of BPA free charcoal infused Binchotan. The handle of the toothbrush is made from Organic Bamboo by bamboo toothbrush manufacturer based in China. What is unique about the box is that is made from paper. What surprised me is that there is no glue or tape used to keep it together. I couldn't believe my eyes. 

The one question that I had is how long does this toothbrush last? It actually lasts as long as your regular toothbrush. So what are you waiting for? Why not invest in Charcoal toothbrush? This product is just as good or even better then the normal toothbrush and has more eco friendly choices. I would recommend purchasing the charcoal bamboo toothbrush. You can find more out on their site.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Bamboo Charcoal Toothbrush, it's USDA certified 100% bio-based product as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a long time, I read a very beautiful and very important article that I enjoyed reading. I have found that this article has many important points, I sincerely thank the admin of this website for sharing it. Best bamboo toothbrush service provider.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...