Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Perfect Pod Coffee Guide 2020



Coffee is a must have in our household. In our household we have to coffee pots. We have a regular one and a Keurig. We prefer the Keurig although at time it get super expensive buying all those k cups. We use our backup coffee pot when we aren't able to splurge on k cups. 

What if I told you that Perfect Pods offered you a solution where you can enjoy your coffee on your keurig. I was excited when Perfect Pods sent over a few of their products to share with us. They sent over their Eco-Fill Stainless Steel premium reusable single serve coffee filter cup, Ez-cup Stainless Steel premium reusable single serve coffee filter cup and Ez-scoop the perfect scoop for the single serve refillable capsules. 

 First product that we took a look at was their Eco-Fill Stainless Steel premium reusable single serve coffee filter cup. This product is for your K-cup brewers like the Keurig 2.0, Keurig 1.0, K mini, K duo and more. They have a compatibility chart on their website. This k-cup will give you a single cup of coffee. This K-Cup is stainless steel and is durable and great quality. This k-cup has a stainless steel lid that is BPA free. This also has a stainless steel features their permanent micro etched filter for ideal water flow resulting in a better cup of coffee. What is easy that you don't have to remove your brewers k cup holder you simply fill, insert and brew your cup of coffee. This K-cup is easy to clean. You'll only have to use hot and soapy water. 

The next product that we received was their EZ cup Stainless Steel. This is similar to the eco fill. This EZ cup comes with 25 disposable, biodegradable EZ cup paper filters for easy cleanup and a superior cup of coffee. You would have to check on their website to see if your brewer is compatible. What I like about this product that it comes with the filters. It makes cleanup that much simpler. Take the filter out and throw it away. Then I just rinse it out with warm water. 

The last product that I received was their Ez Scoop. This product is perfect pod single serve reusable and refillable coffee pod capsules. This product helps you fill up your k cup pod with the amount of coffee that you want then putting to much coffee in the k cup. This product makes sure your coffee is accurate every time. What I also think that amazing about this product is that it has a built in funnel that minimizes the chance of spilling. It also has a 2 tablespoon capacity. I would recommend if you get the k-cup to get the ez scoop also. 

Overall I was quite impressed with the Perfect Pod. The have a variety of products that you must have in your home. Before purchasing these products I would make sure that they are compatible with your coffee maker at home. The Keurig that I have is compatible and that I can use my keurig much more than I used to because of Perfect Pod. I do thank them for that. You can find their amazing product on their website. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...