Monday, March 16, 2020

Sage Owl Grill Brush Father's Day Gift Guide 2020

S4490-Handle-In-Use-Left.jpgI know that my family loves to grill out. Recently I was made aware that grill brush's aren't as safe as I thought they where. What was brought to my attention is that when you clean your grill with a normal grill brush, you maybe losing the bristles of the brush. What I have never thought about is the bristles falling off the brush and onto the grill. Sometimes people will ingest the bristles and will have to go to the hospital. That scared me when I heard about that.  is when I was introduced to a product that is safer that a wire brush. 

S4490 In Action.jpgSage Owl offers a safe brass barbecue grill cleaner and it made of solid brass. This is a universal fit and has 13 grooves to clean the widest variety of grills. This can clean charcoal, gas, electric, panini, flat top, griddle, lodge cast iron, grill pan, dutch oven, indoor over racks. weber, restaurant, park and campground grill. When I learned about that it was amazing to know this  can be used for majority of the products that I own. 

I know the next question is would this brass brush damage my grill? At first I wondered the same thing, but let me tell you that I was wrong. This product wont damage your grill. I tried this on my grill and let me tell you it was easy to use and it did a wonderful job. This product is great quality and will last a long time.
Another feature about this product is that you can use the handle. Which you can connect and use it that way. Also another huge plus is that it small and you can take it with you. It easy to put in your backpack when you go camping. I know this will come in handy when my dad and son go camping. I would highly recommend this grill brush. You can find the product on amazon. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...