Sunday, March 15, 2020

Faucet Face Classic Design Value Pack - Set of 3 Spring Review


Classic Design Value Pack - Set of 3
When it comes drinking water I would always buy the plastic bottles that I could just throw away. Over the years I started looking into other options for my water. About two years ago I stopped buying the bottled water and started using other products instead. 

Companies of bottled water have spent millions of dollars to persuade us to buy their water. When I thought about it, they could of spent that money to actually make a difference instead of making bottled water that hurts our environment. It is a known fact that Americans are addicted to bottle water. As a nation we throw away 2.5 million plastic bottlesevery hour. Can you imagine that? Our plastic bottles don't always make it to our landfills and make it to wildlife.
Why glass water bottles are better
I was excited when I found Faucet Face and they offered a Classic Design Value Pack Set of 3.  This set of three includes Hose Water, Tap is Terrific and Hummingbird Feeder. These are 8" tall and 2.75" wide and hold 14.4 oz. The diagram to the right will tell you the difference between the plastic bottle and the glass bottle. 

What I enjoyed about this product that they where made with class. Each one had a fun designed on it and they look amazing. They are east to put the cap on and off. I like how I put my filtered water inside my bottle and I can let it get cold in my fridge. I can take this to work but I get nervous due to the line of work. I fill it up and use this at home or on the go for errands. I would highly recommend investing in this set. Just think about how much bottled waters that you buy and the cost. You would be saving money with using this set of glass bottles instead of buying plastic bottle of water. You can check out their website here. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...