Thursday, March 12, 2020

SmartPetLove Snuggle Puppy Behavioral Aid Toy


In our house we have two cockapoos and they're everything to us. I remember when we first got Penny she was so tiny. I remember trying to put her in the kennel the first night and she was not having it. I remember the breeder told us to leave her in the kennel. Although I broke that rule and cuddled with her and she enjoyed that a lot. 

I wish that I knew about SmartPetLove Snuggle Puppy. This would have come in handy with both of my cockapoos when I brought them home. I believe if I had this product that my puppies would have been more comfortable in their kennel. This puppy is unique and it suppose to help puppies feel safe and comfortable. Just like they where before with her litter mates and her mom. 

What is unique about this puppy it come with a heart that has a heart beat. It also come with a heat pack which is an amazing idea. The heart beat and heat pack are suppose to help the puppy think that other puppy is part of their litter mate or mom. The heat pack warms up the puppy to give it a realistic feeling to it. At first I was a little concerned to where the heat pack was going to go. Could my puppy get to the heat pack and chew threw it? The answer to the at question is no. There is a little compartment where you put the heart beat and the heat pack so that your puppy can't get to it. How amazing is this idea?

This puppy is reasonably priced and I would highly recommend it. I wish that I had this puppy when my two puppies came home for the first time. I know they had trouble sleeping in their kennels. I know for a fact that this puppy would have helped them during the night. I know for me when I heard my puppy whines and whimpers it broke my heart. I know this Snuggle Puppy would have been my answer. You can find the product at their amazon page. 









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...