Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Smile Coffee Werks Coffee Gift Guide 2020

.When it comes to helping our environment I'm all for it. I love finding  that help our environment. I found amazing company called Smile Coffee Werks. Let me tell you that their company is unique and it helps out our environment in the long run. 

What is Smile Beverage Werks you ask. It is a capsule that are filled with only the best tasting coffee from around the world. Smile Coffee Werks is proud in their ability to help out our planet, at the same time working with their roasters to source great beans. 

We received a review box with a few different biodegradable Nespresso pods. We were excited to try each flavor. In our box we received Expresso, Ristretto, Lungo, and La Cream. 

When I took each capsule out of the box the first thing that I noticed that each capsule had a color ring around the capsule. The ring color lets you know which flavor that capsule is. What make this product different from all the other pods is that these are biodegradable pods. Now you can drink your coffee and now that it brand is helping the environment. 

It hard to say which flavor is my favorite when they where all amazing. My person favorite was the expresso. I am an expresso kind of girl and the taste was amazing. My dad's favorite was the ristretto. He said that this flavor would be addicting and he wants more. 

I would highly recommend Smile Coffee Werks. This is a unique coffee product that has the best blends and helps our environment. They have several different options in buying their capsules and I would recommend checking them out at their website. 

















Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, thanks for sharing.. I'd like to suggest that buy high quality biodegradable Nespresso pods online at Pod Life Coffee at a discounted cost that are available within the website for users to purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...