Saturday, April 18, 2020

Advanced Clinical Health and Beauty


Power Quad Mask Set
Since we all been home and getting a little buggy. It's important to spoil yourself a little bit. Advanced Clinical came out with a kit call Power Quad face masks. This is a great set to have while your at home. Pamper yourself to make yourself feel a little better and a little stressed out. 

This  set has the four top rated masks to hydrate, smooth, exfoliate, and pamper your skin. All four mask are in mini jars that make a great sample pack or great for travel. It depends on what you would like to use them for. 

The first mask that is in this kit is the Charcoal Mask. This comes in a 2.2 fl oz. The benefits of this mask is that it minimize the appearance of pore size, fine lines, and wrinkles while cleansing your skin. What I like about this product it purifying, decongesting, detoxifying and refining. This is great for my skin that is sensitive. It helped nourish my skin and it helped my dry skin that I have been suffering lately. I noticed that my skin felt rejuvenated and the dead skin came off. This also helps remove dead skin, dirt, and oil are reduced for healthier and smoother looking skin. 

The next mask that in the kit is their advanced clinical hyaluronic acid mask. This comes in a 2 fl oz. This mask can keep you looking youthful by helping replenish moisture to your skin. This is what I need help with when it comes to my skin. Helping hydrate and nourish dull, damaged, aging skin. This mask helps infuse skin moisture to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles. I was quite amazed with this mask. It help rejuvenate my skin and helped me look younger. I felt that my skin was moisturized after using it. I was quite impressed. 

The next mask that is in this kit is their Advanced Clinical's Collagen Mask that is 2fl oz. This mask to help tighten your skin and helps nourish your skin. This also help to purify the skin. I don't have oily skin but if you do have oily skin this mask can help reduce excess oil and redness to blemish prone areas with rosewater. This also helps you sooth your skin and helps keeps your skin hydrated. This also help brighten up your skin and makes you look alive. This mask also helps minimize wrinkles and fine lines. 

The last mask in this kit was their Advanced Clinical's Vitamin C Mask. This comes in a 2.2 fl oz. This mask focuses on helping improve the appearance of pigmentation and skin tone due to sun damage and aging. This mask helps draw the impurities that you don't want on your skin. It also helps reduce those age spots that you don't want. This mask also helps nourish your skin and helps moisturizes it and keeps it hydrated. This helps skin texture and becomes more refined and helps minimize age spots. This helps refreshes the skin and allow the skin to breath without makeup build up. 
cracked heel, rough spot cream with shea butter and lactic acid
The next product that we were able to try was their Advanced Clinical Heel  spot cream. Let me tell you this works wonders. I have really bad cracked feet. I would take a picture of them but I'm embarrassed to show them because yes they are that bad. This cream helps moisturize my feet and help repair them to make them smooth and not cracked. They also don't hurt as much as they used to. This foot cream has shea butter that helps hydrate, smooth and nourish cracked skin. This has lactic acid that sloughs away dry skin and dead skin cells. This also has avocado Oil and Vitamin # soften calluses. This comes in a 8 fl oz tube. 

These product are just amazing. I felt like I had a mini spa day at home with these products. The mask were amazing and I learned a lot about the different mask and they help you overcome different skin issues. Also the foot cream helped me with dry skin issues on my feet. Now they feel amazing and hydrated. I would definitely check out Advanced Clinical and their amazing products. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...