Sunday, April 26, 2020

BioFit 360 Mother's Day Guide




Since I been home I have been trying to better my health and have been looking into products that will help with my health. Recently I connected with a company called BioFit 360 to provide a complete natural, wellness solution. 

BioFit 360 team goal is to formulate each product to restore balance in the body and mind. They oversee their process from seed to shelf to ensure the highest quality CBD hemp oil products available. Each product had proprietary botanical extracts to help reduce stress, calm the mind, sooth the body, reduce inflammation and support restful sleep. Their mission is to naturally improve lives. 

Vegan Hemp Oil Gummies - BioFit 360We were excited to be able to try several of their product for our Mother's Day Guide. The first product that we took a look at is their BioFit Relax Vegan Gummies. This comes in a 30 count bottle with 30mg each. These are vegan hemp oil gummies. This gummy is supposed to help calm, relax and let go of stress. This is very useful during these uncharted times. This is to help restore balance on the go. Don't worry there is no TCH is this product. This is an Organic, Vegan and Non GMO. They recommend taking one gummy and waiting and hour to see if there is relief. If there is not they said it's ok to take another one. 

Sleep Hemp Oil 1oz | 1000mg - BioFit 360The next product that we took a look at is the BioFit Sleep. This is 1000mg serum. The ingredients are hemp seed oil, full spectrum hemp extract, lavender, peppermint, sunflower lecithin, vitamin E oil, and Monk Fruit. This is recommended 1-2 full droppers daily. It is recommend to keep under the tongue shortly. It's also recommended to start off with a low dose and go higher if needed. This will help relax muscles and help for a good night sleep. 

Immune Boost Hemp Oil 1oz | 1000mg - BioFit 360The next product was immune support. This comes in  1000mg bottle. The ingredients contained hemp seed oil, Frankincense, Nigella Sativa, Ginger, Sandalwood, Sangre de Grado, Cat's Claw, Sunflower Lecithin, Vitamin E Oil. This was also recommended for 1-2 droppers full. Leave under the mouth shortly. It's recommend that you take small amount at a time and work up to 2 droppers full. This is to help boos immune system, recover faster, restore balance, natural anti-inflammatory, organic, vegan and non GMO.

BioFit 360 offers a variety of products that will help you everyday life. I know I have been having troubles sleeping at night time. I have been trying the sleep serum and it seems to relax me and I'm able to get some sleep during the night. The taste of them aren't bad. I did only use a little bit at first and gradually use more. I would recommend these product and I would recommend checking them out on their website. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...