Saturday, April 25, 2020

Edifier TWS1 True Wireless Earbuds Tech Guide



I know that I listen to music on my iPhone a lot and I watched video on my computer. There are times when I'm not alone and I need headphones. I will admit I rarely use headphone because I remember when I was child the bulky headphone. Let me tell you I hated them with a passion. I feel like headphones from my childhood scared me. I remember when I graduated high school headphone have changed a lot even then. Where they where smaller with a cord. That was a step up. Although the cord tend to bother me at times. I always seemed to get caught up in cords. 

I will admit when I heard about Edifier TWS1 True Wireless Earbuds I wanted to give them a try. Earbuds have come a long way and I was interested to see how well these earbuds worked. For them being wireless was a huge plus for me. When I read about this product it's feature are:


  • TRUEWIRELESS STEREO PLUS - TWS technology offers a wireless experience with dynamic stereo imaging for amazing sound and easy pairing of both earbuds simultaneously.
  • 32 HOUR PLAYBACK WITH CHARGING CASE - Get up to 32 hour playback with quick charge on the go using included the travel case
  • ERGONOMIC, SPLASH AND SWEAT PROOF - IPX5 rating protects against unexpected rain and intense workouts. Multiple ear tips for a snug fit.
  • CONNECT UP TO 30FT AWAY (10M) WITH BLUETOOTH v5.0 aptX – Stellar wireless audio with strong connection and lower latency. Built in mic with Qualcomm cVc technology for clearer voice quality.
  • NOISE ISOLATING EARBUDS WORK ALONE OR IN TANDEM - Use one or both earbuds without losing sound channels. Soft rubber tips block out external noise.

I was quite impressed with wireless earbuds. I will admit I am addicted to these earbuds and I'm glad that I found them. I use them for everything. I use them the most when I'm listening to music on my iPhone. It's easy to connect and the sound is amazing. Also the charging case is very cool. After your done using them sit them in the case and they charge. You also can get up 32 hours how neat is that. I also like how you can bring them on the go. They're small and easy to bring with you. I also know that I have tried a pair in the past and they didn't fit well in the ear. These fit well and if you move they won't fall out of your ears. I will admit these are my new best friend and they go everywhere with me. You can find this on Amazon.com




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...