Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Bump Boxes Subscription Boxes 2020

Closed pink Mystery Box with Bump Boxes logo Are you and expecting mother? Bump Boxes is a great subscription box for expecting mothers and mothers after pregnancy. Bump Boxes have a box subscription that will meet all of your needs. When taking a look on their site they have a wide range of boxes. They have first trimester boxes, 2nd trimester, 3rd trimester, mystery boxes, daddy boxes and so much more. What I also think is amazing about this site if you like a product that was in your Bump Box don't worry there is a option where you can buy it individual and not have to order another box to get it. I personally love that option. I'm that type of girl that like to try subscription boxes to get new items and try new things. If I like that item I want to be able to purchase it again. 

Tin container with 18 ginger and peach TummydropsWe received the mystery bump box. We're excited to see what was inside of that box. In our box we received TummyDrops, Bella B, Pearhead, Sparkling Mama, and Belli.

The first product is TummyDrops. This is an organic Drops it reminds of a candy. This tin full of Tummy Drops retail for 10.95. These drops are gluten-free, organic candies. I know when I was pregnant with my daughter I had terrible morning sickness. These drops would have been perfect during that time. These drops taste great and they help shortly after eating them. They will help settle your stomach. Which is great for mothers who suffer from morning sickness.
Bella B Tummy to Toes Cooling Leg and Foot Cream Photo
The next product that was in our box was their Bell B tummy to toes cooling leg  foot cream which retails for 9.99. When your pregnant I know that my legs were always tired and I had the icky feeling. Bella B is a moisturizer to help with tired legs and feet. When you have tire feet and and legs this moisturizer will help relive those aching muscles. This product is a must have when you are product. I also like the scent to it. It was not overpowering. When applying the lotion it absorbs well and did not leave a greasy feeling to it.

Set of 15 round stickers for your belly showing baby's progress that are white, black and yellowThe next product that was in our box was Pearhead Mommy Belly Stickers. These retail for about 9.95. These are unique belly stickers that have the weeks. Also it has stickers that say if that boy a girl or boy. This is such a unique idea. Personally I didn't do this during my pregnancy and I wish that I have. Knowing about this product now I would have definitely would have tracked each week. These stickers are also cute to put on your stomach and track the weeks also. I would highly recommend purchasing a set of these when you are pregnant. 
Box of 8 raspberry and mint Sparkling Mama dietary supplement powder packets that are 0.33 ounces

Sparkling Mama Fizzelixir is the next product in this box for $5.99. These are powder packets help expecting mothers who want to relieve morning sickness. When you are feeling nauseous this fizzelixer helps you feel better after drinking it. I would recommend sipping this drink. I know when I was very nauseous I wouldn't want to drink. Also if you are sipping it will dissolve more than drinking all at once. If you drink all at once that gives you more chances of throwing everything up. This product is made of natural extracts, B6 and magnesium. 

Belli Pre-Treatment Scrub with green tea, ginseng, and peppermint oilThe last product in our box was Belli Pre Treatment scrub and this retails for 24.00. I am a huge fan of exfoliant scrubs and this one is amazing. This product will make you feel amazing during your pregnancy. This is a gentle exfoliant made with natural ingredients. This product helps scrub away the old skin cells and impurities to reveal that beautiful skin. This exfoliant is made with green teach ginseng, and peppermint oil. This product also can help nausea also. Peppermint oil always has helped me during my pregnancy.

This box is amazing. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is going through pregnancy or recently had a baby. I know these boxes would help me feel pampered. This would also make a great shower gift for someone who is pregnant. These boxes are feel good products that will help with pregnancy. They are very logic and useful. The box that I received was wort 60.88 which is amazing. Which you spend less buying the box then the products individually. I would highly recommend Bump Boxes. Also they have a wide variety of Bump Boxes to choose from.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...