Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Pack of 2: Fuegorita Flake & Fuegorita Fine


Pack of 2: Fuegorita Flake & Fuegorita Fine




I'm always looking for new spices to use in the kitchen while baking and cooking. Recently I was introduced to a product called Fuegorita. This comes in two different styles. It comes in a flake or fine style. They offer a different variety of size bottles that you can purchase on their website.
I wanted to share their story which I found quite interesting. Carmen Zermeno grew up in in Fillmore, California as a child. When you went into her dad garden you could always bet their was a corner with varieties of chili pepper plants that thrived in the California sun. What I found interesting is the more her parents cut them the more they grew. Her brother still carries on that tradition in his home. Carmen has long been the lucky recipient of this abundance, but with too many peppers to eat fresh. She decided to dry the peppers out and blended them into a hot pepper concoction that she keeps next to her stove. She would use this mix in soups, pasta sauces and water for boiling vegetables.  Then when heat-loving Tony Winders entered her life, he began adding the spicy blend to prepared food such as pizza. Carmen's special concoction was exactly what he was looking for. He decided that this product didn't belong sitting on the counter it needed to be introduced to the world. 
We received both bottles for review. I like how they offer to different blends. One is a flakey spice blend and one is fine grated blend. Each bottle consists with 1.5 oz and 1.7 ounces. The blend is made with the hottest dried peppers in the world. Fuegorita is the hotter, better crushed red pepper that has kid and heat punched into it. Personally this is not for me due to I'm a wuss when it comes to anything that is hot. On the other hand my son and dad loves to add kick their pizza and other dishes. They fell in love with product when they tried it on their pizza. They recommended a small amount because it does hold a kick to it. If you would like to find out more about their product you find there website here





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...