Thursday, April 30, 2020

Caprock Kidproof Mother's Day Review 2020

If your a parent of kids you know they're not the cleanest bunch. They're messy  you never know what they get into. I found a solution for that and that is Kid Proof.

What is Kid Proof you ask? Kid Proof is an innovative new fabric protectant that utilizes nanotechnology in a water-based carrier for sealing fabric from spills, chemicals and dirt. 

The story on how this product came to be is that the creator went to a volleyball tournament. When they're coming home late at night. His kids were hungry and he broke his own rule. He let his kids eat in the backseat when they were driving home. The next day he noticed that his kids spilled milkshakes in the backseat. The milkshake soaked into their seats. 

This is product is answered prayer for mothers. This product is easy to use. What you do is take the spray and spray it over the fabric with hydrophobic nanoparticles. When you spray this chemical on your child's or your clothing it will prevent liquid permeating the rough texture. Which is amazing the liquids will not soak in the material it'll just roll off the shirt. No stains. 

How you use this product is really easy. When you wash your clothes and they are clean you spray the clothing. You let the spray dry over 24 hours and make sure it cures. After it cures then you can wear it and protect it.

This is a neat product and if you have kiddos then I would recommend it. For me this would make a great Mother's Day Gift. I know that my own kids always messy. More my daughter then my son. My daughter is hurricane and it seems like she is always spilling something on her. I'm excited with this product it helps me prevent some of the spills. I would check their product out on their site.  


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...