Thursday, April 30, 2020

Teni & Tayo Creations Kid Products 2020

Build Your Own Solar Powered Car - 3D STEM Puzzle Toy

It been a hard time in the past few weeks with the virus going around our country. I know it hard to find activities that kids can do at home that are S.T.E.M. activities. Recently I was introduced to Teni & Tayo and they offer a 3d Stem Puzzle kit for your kiddos. 

What is STEM you may ask?  S (science), T (technology), E (engineering), M (math). This is great for boy and girls of any age. This is a DIY car toy that will help guide young inventors  they build their own solar powered car. What is also cool not only do you build your own car you can also paint your car yourself. 

This project teaches your child construction process and building skills, it teaches problem solving while building. When my daughter was building the car she had to read the manual her self, follow directions and pay attention to details. It was fun to watch her figure out how to do it by herself. After she done building it she can paint it herself. Then after she done she can she what she created and appreciate it.

What I like about this product that it comes with all the tools you need to put it together. It all provides 6 paints for your car that your able to paint your car. My daughter was able to sit down and put her car together without much problems. She came across a couple issues but was able to quickly figure them out on her own. The manual was easy for my daughter to follow and understand. She was very product of doing this project all by herself without help. She was empowered and was awesome to watch her feel like that. You can find this kit on their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...