Monday, April 20, 2020

Enroute Travelware Father's Day 2020


For me it always hard to come with father's day gifts because I don't always know what to get my dad. I know what he likes, but I'm always afraid to give that gift he won't like. When it comes to fathers day I want that one gift that my dad think is unique and creative. My dad is kind of an outdoors kind of guy and he loves to go camping. 

When I learned about Enroute Travelware I knew that this company and their  would be a great fit with my dad. The first product that we took a look at was their Leg Stash. This product is definitely unique. When you are out camping or doing other stuff this can come in handy. I know majority would think that you have your phone and personalize items in your back pocket. With the Leg Stash offers two pockets and it helps keeps your valuable and your phone safe.  This Leg Stash is easy to wear. It goes on like a sock and is tight so it won't slip or fall off. This is one size fits all. The pockets on the products zip up and keeps your valuable hidden.  If you need to wash this product by chance it is machine washable. This is a unique product but it comes in handy when your on the go.

The next product that we were able to take a look at was their Multifunction Travel Tool. this one was my dads favorite one. He thought this was the coolest thing that he has ever saw. He was excited to put it with his camping stuff. This is a great travel tool to have with at anytime. You'll never know when this will come in handy. This tool has a corkscrew, bottle opener, knife, fork and spoon. How awesome is that. When your on the go like my dad is doing different outdoor events this tool could come in handy at anytime. Throw it in your bag and you'll be prepared incase you become in a bind. 

Enroute Travelware is a fun unique site that offers a variety of gifts for dad. They're many different gift options. Our favorite was the multifunction travel tool. Their products are affordable and great quality. I would highly recommend checking their website out. 













Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...