Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Avon Green Goddess Facial Oil Health and Beauty

Green Goddess Facial Oil - 2
Avon is always coming out with top notch products. I've always been a fan of  makeup, jewelry, and their lotions. Avon has been around as long as I remember. I remember going to my neighbors house when I was younger and they're having a avon party. I even remember when I was younger I was Avon rep for a short period of time. 

I'm excited to share with you that Avon has recently launched their first CBD facial oil called Green Goddess. What is interesting about this product is that their is only 8 ingredients including theirTHC-free, non-GMO CBD. What is interesting to know how products are made and how they use certain ingredients. For their CBD they sourced from domestically grown hemp and they used the entire hemp plant in this product (stalk, seeds, stem, leaves, flowers). What is cool is that their is no waste of this plant. The incorporate everything in this product. 

I suffer from allergies and have sensitive skin. I try to find products that will go well with my skin issues. Let me tell you it can be difficult at times until now. This product helps sooth and calm your skin which is what I needed. Some of the ingredients in this oil are CBD, hemp seed oil, squalane oil and turmeric. 

Here is a little more information about the key ingredients of Green Goddess:

KEY INGREDIENTS
• 99% natural ingredients
• CBD - This super ingredient contains vitamins A, D and E and essential fatty acids. We us an exclusive extraction and purification method to preserve all the good stuff.
• Hemp Seed Oil - Rich in omega fatty acids, vitamin E and amino acids that help visibly reduce redness and skin discomfort.
• Turmeric - Contains antioxidants and helps visibly reduce skin irritation and redness. It’s known as an adaptogen, a special kind of plant extract that helps skin resist the damaging effects of stressors.
• Squalane Oil (from sugarcane) - Replenishes moisture and helps stabilize skin’s natural barrier for a smooth, soft look.
• Jojoba Oil - Contains antioxidants and helps fight the effects of skin’s exposure to bacteria.
• Sunflower Seed Oil - Pressed from the from the seeds of a sunflower, it leaves skin feeling soft and protected.

When I used this product you can add it to your AM/PM routine which is nice. This product you should use after your cleansing, serum and treatments. You will massage 4-6 drops onto face. When I was looking into this product I noticed a tip that they stated. If you have extra dry skin make sure you apply a cream or gel moisturizer before applying this product. When you are using this product like majority of other products keep this product away from the eyes. It could damage or burn them. When using this oil I noticed that is absorbed quickly into my skin without problems. I followed the tips that were on their site and I had not problems with the product due to my sensitive skin. It made my skin feel great and amazing. It also felt calming and soothed my skin. 

Overall I was excited to be introduced to this new facial oil. I would highly recommend it to your daily skin routine. The product is great quality and will last you awhile if you follow direction while using it. I would highly recommend checking with your AVON rep or on their website to find out more on this amazing product. 









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. facial serum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! visit this page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the mention of the word Facials near me conjures up images of pampered treatments at a spa that leave the recipient calm, relaxed, and stress-free. While this is more than reason enough for many women to visit a spa, there are numerous health benefits of facials as well. No longer just an option for the wealthy, facials have become much more affordable and beneficial for skin, with many first-timers to spas maturing into steady clients who later cannot imaging living their lives without facial appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. keep it up it's time to avail this Airport car services in Detroit for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. best esthetician in miami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. amateur facial blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Assuming you power the extraction, you can disturb the pore and cause an imperfection.rejuvenare faciala

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...