Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Mollycoddled Hash Slinger Mother's Day Gift Guide 2020

I have another great gift idea for upcoming Mother's Day. Candy is always a great option to get mom for Mother's Day. Mollycoddled Hash Slinger offers a variety of different handmade Caramels that taste absolutely amazing. 

I know during the hard times that we have orders to stay at home and not leave the house. A lot of our stores are closed and it hard to shop for mom. Don't worry Mollycoddled Hash Slinger is still open and you can order through their website. 

We were excited to be able to try their Salted Expresso Caramels. I will admit that I have a secret and that I love caramels, but I try not to tell anyone. This package came in a cute box that let you know all the information that you needed to know about the company and product. The Salted Espresso Caramels are infused with freshly roasted espresso for a smooth flavor and they are delicately topped with expresso infused seal salt. Which is cool is their caramels are cooked in a small batches and hand cut. 

This caramels were a hit in my house. My dad who is a huge coffee buff thought these were amazing. Not only did they taste great they where soft and chewy. It is hard for me to caramels are usually tough to chew. These were soft and enjoyable. You could taste the expresso in the caramels and they had just the right blend together. It was difficult to make them last. When you had your first one you couldn't put them down. It took a lot of self control. If your looking for a perfect gift for mom head on over and see what they have to offer!!







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. Einen stern kaufen You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sterntaufe I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...