Monday, April 6, 2020

SwigSafe Adult Beverages Guide 2020

PARTY TUMBLER
Have you been to a party and was nervous about someone tampering with your drink or drinking to much? Don't worry there is a product out there called SWIGSAFE. This product can help you keep track of how much you're drinking. It also can help prevent people tampering with your drinks. 

The creator of this product wanted to make a durable, spill proof and safe product to bring with you at parties or outings. The reason why she has created SWIGSAFE is that they noticed at college parties they were over drinking and wanted to create a product that could possibly help. Also she was a victim of someone tampering with her drink and that is when SWIGSAFE was created.

When I took a look at SWIGSAFE I was very impressed and I loved the concept of this product. This product is spill proof and shatter resistant. Which is a must have if you are at a party. They also have a wrist strap for your SWIGSAFE and it helps transporting your drink. You also can customize your wrist strap with your own charms. This can keep track of your drink. This tumbler is BPA, BPS free. 

You can also use this tumbler for other options as well. I know for me I can bring my water with me. I work with kids with autism and this can help me keep my water safe. This also helps people from tampering with your drink. I would highly recommend looking into SWIGSAFE. You can check them out on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...