Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Vision Board Planner



Each year I keep telling myself that I'm going to be more organized and get myself a planner. Then each year I keep putting it off. Then the following year I keep telling myself the same thing. Well this year is different. I'm actually going to do it. 

Shop Love Agency offers a variety of different planners that will fit your lifestyle. They offer a weekly planner, blogger planner, Instagram planner and more. 

I was lucky to be able to receive one of their Vision Board Planners. What I find unique about this planner is that you're making a vision for this year. This Vision planner is to help you create dreams and goal with you on the go. When I was taking a look at this planner I noticed that they had cut out inside. The cut outs were amazing quotes, affirmations, graphics, dividers and more. I really liked the quotes and they made me feel better after reading them. 

Curious what you will find in this Vision Board Planner. You receive one spiral bound paper planner. This is a softcover that is glossy. There are 80 pages inside of your planner. There is a cover which covers the intro, how to use this planner, intention page, 19 pages of cut out graphics, quotes, affirmations and 20 plus blank pages to create your vision. 

What I like about this product that it's fun. Plus it's unique. If my friend had one that was the same it would not be the same due to the creativity. This board will reflect you and your creativity and how you want it to be. I had fun going through mine and cutting it out and creating my vision for this year. You can fid this Vision Board and their other planners on their website. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...