Sunday, June 14, 2020

JJ Suspenders


Are you looking for the last minute gift ideas for your dad. I know that my dad has mentioned the interested in owning a pair of suspenders. Although trying to find a pair and learning about them can be quite challenging. When I connected with a company called JJ suspenders I knew this would be a great if for my dad and would make an amazing gift for him. 

We received a dark tan leather suspender set that comes with a small sewing kit. When I took it out of the special bag that came in. I was in awe on the beauty of the leather and the durability. Also I noticed that they included a little sewing kit that is inside. It has needles, thread and buttons. It has you covered in case of a fashion emergency. This look reminds me of a laid back put together kind of look. The suspenders has bold stitching which is stunning. Which is weathered to give the suspenders a weathered look to give the suspenders character. These suspenders look good with any kind of outfit. When my dad tried them out he said they were comfy. 

These suspenders are designed for heights between 5'6 and 6'4 . If they don't fit perfectly that you have to return them within 15 days.  One of the features that I like about these suspenders that it includes interchangeable clip and button attachments. This lets you be able to wear them with any pair of pants that you own. This also has the elastic back that increases comfort and mobility while preventing clips from slipping off your pants when your bending, sitting, or kneeling. 

I would recommend checking their website out if you are looking to invest in a pair of suspenders. They offer a variety of different pairs of suspenders and they even offer kids suspenders which is amazing. I would recommend taking a peek and seeing if their is a pair that fits your need. Check out their link below.

JJ Suspenders




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...