Friday, July 3, 2020

Floramye

When it comes to trying to treat pain it can be difficult at times. Personally I try to stay away from pharmaceuticals if I can. There are times when I have no choice due to passing kidney stones, but when I'm not doing that I personally try to find other options. When I read the story about Floramye and their story I could relate to it. The owner of the company suffered from neck pain and didn't want to be dependent on pharmaceuticals, so now here is floramye. What is interesting is that her husband played football and uses these products for his pain from the sport that is ongoing. 

I was curious on what they had to offer. When I checked out their website the first thing I noticed was how pretty everything looked on their website. It made me want to check everything out. We were lucky that we were able to take a look at two of their products. We received their Calming CBD Body Creme and their Phenon revitalizing CBD elixir. When we took them out of the box I noticed how pretty the bottles where. They had like a wooden top to them that made them stand out from other products.  

Calming CBD Body Crème BravuraThe first product that we took a look at was their Bravura Calming CBD Body Creme. This comes in a nice jar with a wooden top. This has 600mg full spectrum organic. If you are looking for a product that helps sooth and calm muscles than this product is for you. This creme has all certified natural ingredients and it also helps rejuvenate dry skin. What I found different about this product that it has Phenom and Bravura: Floramye's signature essential oil blends. What I learned from their website that all plants which includes hemp and essentials oils, contain terpenes- compounds that give plants their scents and flavors. When we inhales or ingest these terpenes some can energize us and other can help relax us. In this Body Creme they use Phenom which uplifts your senses with primrose, rosehip, chamomile, geranium and other floral oils. Then it has Bravura has a mix of ylang ylang, citrus, cedarwood and sandalwood. This product is easy to use and you only have use a small amount. I use a small amount in the area that needs a little extra attention. You can use this product as much as needed. 

Floramye Revitalizing CBD Elixir PhenomThe next product that we took a look at was their Revitalizing CBD Elixir. This product is 600mg full spectrum, oranic hemp CBD. This product can contain 0.3% THC or less. This serum is for the daily ritual to promote balance in the body. This ingredients are made with certified organic ingredients. This helps target stress support, pain relief and restful sleep. The past several months I have been having trouble falling asleep at night. This product helps me relax at night. Phenom in this product is roman chamomile oil and lemon. The Bravura is refreshing flavor of ylang ylang. This product is easy to take. There a dropper that you fill up that will be 20mg CBD and you place this under your tongue once a day. There is another option with this serum that you can use it topically on blemish and sore muscles if that is a problem. 

These products that we took a look at were top notch. I would highly recommend them and if you have sore muscles and aches. I also let my dad try these products for his knee. He been trying to take inflammatories, but they seem not to be working like they used to. So he decided to try these products to see if there was any relief. He was quite surprised that it actually worked for him. You can find the products on their website. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...