Monday, November 5, 2012

My Baby's Heartbeat Bear


My Baby's Heartbeat Bear










My best friend is pregnant and when I saw this I thought of her automatically. I came across this site and it was very interesting to be. My baby's heartbeat bear. I knew I had to look more into this site because it intrigued me.

Background of My Baby's Heartbeat Bear. The creator of My Baby's Heartbeat Bear name is Purusha. Purusha was a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer specializing in OB/Gyn. Purusha goal was to create even more of a special memory for the mother. You can record the baby heart beat so you will always have that memory. You could also record a message.

I really fell in love with this concept when I heard about it. I did not think anything could top this. That changed when the package actually arrived. When I pulled Hoot the owl out he was just beautiful. Then along with Hoot there was a recordable heart that came with it. I really wish I knew about this 4 and 2 years ago because I would of done this with my two children.This is a memory that you could always have and cherish. My Baby's Heartbeat Bear has a great selection of animals there are bears, owls, lambs, frog and their are even more. You can even also dress up your animals also. I defitinaly would recommend this for a baby shower gift, baby gift, and Christmas gift. This would be a great holiday gift if a loved one or even a friend is expecting. I will warn you there will be tears shed when you give this to the expectant mother.

If you like to find more information and purchase one of these My Baby's Heartbeat Bears you can visit

 http://www.mybabysheartbeatbear.com/heartbeat-bear-kits/

or visit there facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/mybabysheartbeatbear?ref=ts&fref=ts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...