Monday, November 26, 2012

USAopoly Games

You know I love games and I love having family night with my children. I enjoy adding new games to our games shelves. I found a great company with amazing different games. USAopoly have a variety of different games such as Monopoly, Jenga, Candy Land, Checkers, Yatzee, Cranium, Operation, Sync up, Trivial Pursuit, Clue, Memory Challenge, Risk, Telestrations, Scrabble and the game of life. 

These seem like just ordinary game but at USAopoly the spruce them up and add your favorite college team or characters. For example they have some games with Sonic, Hello Kitty, Mario Brothers, South Park, Spiderman, Rudolph, Charlie Brown and many more. There are to many to list but there are a lot of favorites and something for everyone. 

I was lucky to be able to review to games from USAopoly and they where Hello Kitty Yahtzee and Rudolph memory game.  The first game that I reviewed was Hello Kitty game and my children really enjoy it. If you have a daughter or grand child who loves Hello Kitty this game would be just for you. There are other Hello Kitty games available also. Hello Kitty Yathzee game has special custom dice and have Hello Kitty's friends on them. There are Mimmy, Joey, Tracey, Fifi and Jodie. What I really thought was cute it comes with a Hello Kitty shaker inside to roll the dice. My children had a little fun. They needed help of course playing it and I helped them with the straight, full house and ect. I loved this game because it brought us together.

The next game that I got to review was the Rudolph The Reindeer memory game. My kids have fun with this and it also takes awhile because they never remember where anything is. Sometimes what I do is I make two games out of it. Split it up so there are a little less to match. When they get older I will add more. This is a great holiday game and what is there not to love? Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer was a classic. Which I really am glad to see that they have came out theme games of Rudolph. My son just saw the movie last weekend and love it so this is new favorite game. We like how we can match them up also there are 20 misfit cards. These are very cute and I love how they brought that in the game. Great for holidays and great presents.




If your loved ones like playing games you should check this site out. They have all kinds of themes from kids to adults. You can find their games at http://www.usaopoly.com/games

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...