Friday, December 28, 2012

Australian Natural Soap



Valentines Day is coming up and natural organic products would make a perfect gift for a special someone. I was able to review three bars of Natural Soap from Australian Natural Soap. The scents were French Pear, Lemon Myrtle and Ocean Beach. I was worried about the Lemon scent due to I am not a huge fan of Lemon smells. I was quite surprised that I really enjoyed the smell of the Lemon Myrtle. My favorite smell out of all three bars was the Ocean Beach. I really like the soaps and how they made my skin feel. They did not break out my skin which is nice due to having sensitive skin. After using these soap my skin felt very soft which was a plus. I would recommend this soap to anyone who has sensitive skin. Australian Natural Soap has been creating these natural soap bars for more than twenty years. What I find really neat about this company is they send their bars of soap from Australia to their facility in Massachusetts. Where than you can purchase it and they ship your order to your home. I really love these soaps and they great quality, they hold up, last longing which is great. Also I like how they have not dangerous chemicals in their products and they are all natural and will not hurt your skin. Which is very important to me due to having skin irritates and my children also suffer from that. Which is great to know this skin will not contribute to that. I would definitely recommend this for a valentines gift for your loved one or just a simple spoil me gift. You can find more information on this product at

http://www.australiansoap.com/ I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your detailing of the procedure very clearly, thanks for sharing
    soap nut shells

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...