Monday, December 17, 2012

Nickelodeon Review

There is one week until Christmas and that mean last minute Christmas presents. This is personally when I go crazy because I usually need one more gift and I do not know what else to get. Well recently I was able to review several toys from Nickelodeon. This year they have a variety of products in their holiday gift guide they have Dora, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Bubble Guppies, Sponge Bob, Icarly, Teem Umizoomi, Fresh Beat Band and more. I was lucky and was able to review several of their toys for the holidays coming up.

The first toy that I received for review was the Leonardo Stealth Sword. My son loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and he always wanted a sword like Leonardo. This is a kids dream and I wish they had toys like this when I was a child. This sword is a electronic stealth sword. This sword is similar to the one on the tv show where it has a training mode and a battle mode. My son does better with the training mode because it lets my son swing the sword in any directions. Also while swinging you hear Leo's voice and it also light up. My son really like that part. The battle mode is a little more difficult for him due to he does not like to follow instructions. This will allow your child feel like he is in a true battle which is really neat. Out of any swords I would say this is the best one of them all so far. I like how there is two modes training and battle. My son give this two thumbs up.

The next items that I received for review was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4-5 in Basic Figures. I received Donatello and Shredder. My son enjoyed both of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I am enjoying the stages of where my son imagination is at the moment. He will sit there and play with the two Mutant Ninja Turtles and he will create his own scenes and scenario. This will keep him busy for hours. This is a great toy for imagination and fun play. I would say this would make a great stocking stuffers for little boys for Christmas. I also see myself investing in more of these figurines in the near future. 

The next item I was able to review was the Rippin' Rider. The Rippin' Rider is compatible with all the Basic Turtle Action Figures. This is a nice feature because you can use any turtle you want and not a specific one. This is great for my so due to he is never able to make up his mind. The Rippin Rider has the Turtle details and textures, including chopper front forks, quadruple real exhaust and t shaped headlight. I would also recommend this toy if you buy the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle basics. This is a great accessory to go with it. My son absolutely loves this and has so much fun switching the figures to ride the bike. His favorite part is zooming them around and sometimes crashing them. Although what boy does not like to crash their toy vehicles. My son also gives this toy two thumbs up.

 
 The last items that I was able to review were the Bubble Guppies DVD and Molly the Plush toy. Molly the push is very sof and looks just like the character from Bubble Guppies. My children absouletly love this TV show. They had a lot of fun with Molly and took her everywhere with them. My daughter actually has her in bed with her tonight and will not let anyone else see her. This would be a great stocking stuffer and great set to collect for your little one. I know my children always watch Bubble Guppies everyday on Nick Jr. My children where very excited when I showed them the Bubble Guppies DVD. I always enjoy the underwater adventures of Bubble Guppies. I love that this show is education and they have education lessons in DVDS. I really enjoy how they dance and sing in the DVDS also. I would highly recommend Bubble Guppies to young children and they will definitely enjoy them. 

I was very please with each product that I received for review and they where all great quality products. If you are looking to find those last minutes products I shared a variety of great products and there are also a lot more to choose from.  You can find these great toys and deals at
 http://shop.nick.com/Nickelodeon-Favorites-Dance-to-the-Music/A/B006IRQUKS.htm

 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...