Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Daddy Scrubs (Daddy Diaper Pack) review



Well Valentines Day is coming up. I wanted to share a fun fact about myself not a lot of you may know. That Valentines Day is a very special day for me. I have one special Valentine and that is my son who will be turning five this year on Valentines Day. I also have a few friends that are due close to Valentines day also and have introduced them to a special store called Daddy Scrubs. This is one of my new favorite shops that have very unique gifts for the new father. I already was able to review the amazing Daddy Scrubs that are very comfortable. I was able to review their Daddy Diaper Pack. I thought this was genius when I first saw it. When I think of a diaper bag I consider majority of the diaper bags girly. Not a lot of men like the diaper bags or carrying them around. Well Daddy Scrubs has solved that issue and made a Daddy Diaper Pack that solved that issue. This more gear for men who need something to carry baby supplies in. 

I received a Daddy Diaper Pack in the mail. When I opened to check out the backpack I was highly amazed on the quality of the backpack. Well I took it out of the package and started checking it out. I noticed that the backpack had many compartment and pockets inside. Which is a must have when you need to go somewhere and you have a baby/toddler. In this backpack you have one main compartment of course and then there is six additional compartments. For the new expectant first time parents you are probably think that is two many. You can never have to many pockets it always seems that I am running out of space to pack extra stuff that I may need in case of an accident. There is also a side storage space for a sippy cup which I am currently using for my daughter or you could use it for a bottle. This would make a great bag to pack for the hospital and pack the extras that you may need. What I usually do for my daughter is have a bag just to go where I have and extra set of clothes for each child, diapers, wipes, band aides, sippy and a couple of small toys.  Also this would be a great bag to have prepared for toilet trees items for the hospital visit and extra set of clothes in case in the middle of night you have to go the hospital because you are your wife is in labor. I would give this A+ rating in my books. I would say you definitely need to invest in a Daddy Diaper Pack. I love mine. 

Daddy Scrubs have many of great products that I would recommend checking them out. They would make great shower gift for expectant parents. Although if you know someone that is pregnant this would be a great Valentines Day gift to get them. Also their customer service is great and they are just all around a great company!! You can check them out at http://www.daddyscrubs.com/

 
 *Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...