Thursday, January 10, 2013

JUIL Shoe Review


I know when you are going out you want the perfect pair of shoes. I know when I go out I want something comfortable and that is classy. When I came across the site JUIL I feel in love with their JUIL Copenhagen Clogs. When I first saw them my first thought is that they go with just about anything.

Here is a little about JUIL Footwear. JUIL footwear was created to enhance the shoe wears well being. In their shoes they place Energy Flow Technology. Each shoe have compound copper conductors right in the footbed and the outsole of sandals.

I was able to have the chance to review a pair of JUILS shoes. I chose to review the black Copenhagen Clogs. I really enjoyed receiving this package. When the shoes arrived I was surprised on how the shoes where presented in the box. I will say as of now JUILS packaged and presented their shoes the best of any company so far. When you pulled out the box there was a tab where you could slide the box out. The Copenhagen Clogs where packaged with care and had tissue paper and the shape and packing in the shoe to keep their shape. In the package it also included information about the shoe and the technology. There was also other information about their other shoes that they have available. I really enjoyed there was a Thank you card inside that was very pretty. Also it came with a shoe bag that I absolutely love and will use. What I love about my Copenhagen clogs is that I can wear them with jeans or any other outfit. I also can wear these shoes all day without any problems. I have an issue in wearing shoes all day due to breaking one of my toes. I get bad cramps if I wear certain shoes all day. In this case these were perfect for my feet. 

I would highly recommend these shoes to anyone. If you are looking for a shoe that is comfortable, easy to walk in and that goes with anything, what are you waiting for go over to their shop and check them out. I know what shoes that I am going to wear and pack. You can their wonderful products at www.juil.com or there facebook http://www.facebook.com/Juilfootwear?ref=ts&fref=ts


Disclosure: No compensation was given for this review. I did receive a sample product from JUIL for the purpose of this honest review. This did not affect the outcome of this review. All opinions are 100% my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...