Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Mommy Hook

 One of the greatest products to have for a mom is The Mommy Hook. This is a great tool for Mommies who love to shop. Another great use for the Mommy Hook if you love going on outing outside. This Mommy Hook is great quality and very sturdy. I have had similar clips that where smaller than this one and where not the greatest quality. I was impressed on how big this clip is and how durable. This is also a lightweight and versatile which is great. When I first saw this clip I thought it would be heavier than it was. What my favorite thing about this clip is that it fits on my stroller handles so I do not have to carry extra bags which makes my life a lot easier. What can you not love that this hook can hold diaper bags, shopping bags, camera bags, groceries, purses, anything you can think of. I know what my new best friend is when I am out. When I went out to grocery shop and had a ton of groceries to bring in from the car I used my hook. I was completely impressed on how many bag I brought it and it also cut back on as many trips I had to make out in the cold garage. I also went to the mall and I hooked my bags and diaper bags to the stroller and I did not have to carry them or stuff them in the stroller. I enjoyed this so much!! What a great idea and concept. I recommend this clip to all the mommies out there. This is a must have!! http://www.momdadandbaby.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...