Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Priti NYC Review

Are you looking for a beautiful Valentines gift or wanting that special color for Valentines day. Well I have that special color for your nails from Priti NYC. They will never disappoint you with their beautiful polishes. Priti NYC has a special color for just Valentines Day and that is Guinea Rose. This color is a beautiful Red. What I like about Priti NYC that every nail polish is a non toxic without the use of carcinogenic ingredients. 

I received a bottle of Guinea Rose for review. Lets start from the start when I was communicating with their company they were very nice, polite and helpful. That is one of my major things that I look for in a company. That will determine if I will still be a customer or not. Which they where very nice. Then when I received the nail polish in the mail I liked how that they wrapped the polish in bubble wrap to protect it from getting broke. You would be surprised on how many companies do not take the extra step. Guinea Rose in a nice sheer dark red. When it comes to red polishes I am very particular in on how the color turns out. I will say as of now Guinea Rose is my favorite shade of red. When I applied it to my nail it was a nice sheer of read and when on smoothly. There where no clumps and looks great. Also what I liked about this polish that it cured fast. When you have two children that is a major plus. Through out the day it did not chip or smudge which was also a plus. I would highly recommend this color for Valentines Day. You can find more of their polishes at Priti NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...