Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Toys R Us Review


I remember when I was a child I always wanted to go to Toy R us that was my favorite toy store. Now I can experience the joy and excitement through my children's eyes. Toys R Us is known for having the largest selection of the most amazing toys that any child could ask for. My son is old enough to understand and always ask me if he can go to Toys R Us. 


I was able to review two toys review from Toys R Us. The first toy that I received for review was Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Star. At first I was not sure if I was a fan of Lalaloopsy or not. When I saw the look in my daughters eye and saw the excitement I had changed my mind. Harmony B Sharp is a huge star. She comes with a stage, dress and hair accessories. Harmony B Sharp is the first ever talking, singing, dancing, hair spinning Lala doll. My daughter loves to dance and she gets excited when Harmony performs her different songs. Harmony performs 5 songs, plays 2 games and also tells jokes. I like how the different hair pieces and the hat activate different songs. I thought that was very clever. Although my daughter has not figured that out yet. Give her time though she will get the hang of it. My daughter starts to crack up when she sees the hair pieces spin forward and backwards.  My two year old and four year old fell in love with this doll. I will say that this doll is great quality and can hand a two and four year old. It passes the durable test. I will also say that the pieces are easy to attach and detach with out any problem. I would highly recommend Harmony B Sharp doll for your little girls. They will have so much fun with them. I also found that I felt like a little girl again also.

Then the second item that I received for review was Yasmin the True Hope Doll from Bratz. When I first heard about these dolls they truly touched my heart. At a period of time they thought my daughter may have cancer but it turned out she had a blood disease. We would have to go to the hematologist doctor and my daughter met another little girl who had cancer. Spending five minutes with that little girl had changed my life and my perspective on life. When I received this doll it reminded me of this little girl. I am very proud to have my little girl play with this doll and teach what the doll stands for. This doll is a normal Bratz doll except the doll has no hair and is bald. It comes with a cap for the dolls hair. Which also touched my heart. The little girl at the hospital had gave my daughter one of those hats for my daughter so they would be connected the little girl said. Then the doll also has a change of close and comes with a special bracelet with Yasmin on it. 

I will say if you are looking for any toys for Valentines Day or Easter I would highly recommend Toys R Us for any of your child's toys. They have the best products and the highest quailty of products. I always feel safe shopping at Toys R Us and have never been disappointed! You can find all of their great products at http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12918065


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...