Saturday, April 27, 2013

Juil Shoe Review

 If you are a mother and you loves shoes than Juil shoes are perfect for you. Juil shoes are one of a kind footwear. Do you like walking barefoot? Well Juil was motivated by a simple desire for a shoe as comfortable as going barefoot. Years of hard research and development led Juil to recognize that barefoot comfort was not enough to make their shoes unique. What they had to do is reconnect the wearers to the vital, natural energies beneath their feet that also mattered.  JUIL footwear was created to enhance the shoe wears well being. In their shoes they place Energy Flow Technology. Each shoe have compound copper conductors right in the footbed and the outsole of sandals.

For Mothers Day I was able to review the Holland Shoe from Juil. When I first saw this style it reminded me of Holland festival in Michigan with the wooden shoes.  The Holland shoe is a stylish clog that will help you keep grounded with every step of the way. This shoe has connectivity, comfort and classic lines perfect for everyday use and for going out on the weekends. When I first received these shoes in the mail their packaging was simply amazing and by far the best of any company so far. When I opened the box there was another shoe box that you could pull out and see the shoes. There had a thank you note and a neat bag that you could put your shoes or use it for something else. When I took these shoes out of the box they were stuffed with paper so during shipping they did not lose there form. I rounded my size up so I knew that they would fit. When I put them on they fit correctly and they where very comfortable. I love wearing these shoes and I would wear them just about anywhere. After wearing these shoes my feet do not feel worn out or blisters. I would highly recommend Juil shoes.

If your are looking for shoes for mom this year. I would recommend looking into Juil and their unique shoes. They are absolutely comfortable and I would wear them all day. You can Juil Shoes on their website.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my reader. Can you Help me please?
    best baby gifts delivered in Australia

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...