Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nesco Classic 18 QT Roaster Review

Each Sunday we try to have a special meal in our house. This is where we go to church and come home relax and then have a nice meal. Usually we tend to have a roast or chicken on Sundays. When we were able to try Nesco's Classic 18 Qt. Roaster. This has a removable stainless steel cookwell. I love how their is rack in side where you put your meat to cook. This is my favorite part of it because when you take your meat out you get all of it out without a fight. This roaster oven is my second oven although I do see my self using it more than my oven. Also it is very easy to take with you where ever you are going. If you are using this for a baby shower or a hall you can cook  in it even if you do not have a oven. This would be great for cooking a turkey for Thanksgiving. Then your oven would be free to cook other goodies for Thanksgiving. This roaster oven you can use it for turkeys, pot roast, pork roast, ham or whole chickens. 

Here are some feature for this roaster. This roaster is unique and is circle of heat with means food is cooked from the side and not the bottom. Which makes the food more moist and taste better. It has a removable stainless steal cookwell and has a cooking rack. This also has automatic temperature control. This automatic temperature control provides a wide range of settings, which allows you to slow cook, roast, bake and steam. 

When I first used this roaster I had to smoke it out before I used it. It was a easy process. I had to steam it for and hour before I cooked anything inside of the roaster. I was pretty impressed on how well it cooked the roast I put inside. It cooked the full roast I had in about 2 1/2 hours which I know that it would take a lot longer if I used my oven. When I took the roast out and the veggies they where very moist and tender. It was a lot easier for me to just put everything in the roaster and let cook. Easy meal that tasted really great. I would highly recommend this roaster from Nesco and I know what I am going to be using this year for thanksgiving.

You can find their roasters HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...