Friday, April 5, 2013

Suave MOROCCAN INFUSION Review

I am a huge fan of Suave products and when I heard about their new products, I was very excited and just had to look into their new products. Suave came out with a new line of products called MOROCCAN INFUSION. I was able to try their new MOROCCAN ARGAN  stying oil. This product can be used for all types of hair. This product came in a 3 oz spray bottle. When I tried this product I noticed on how weightless they styling hair oil is. If I use any oil to my hair I also feel like it is to greasy for me or to heavy. Suave MORROCCAN OIL is not the case. This product is specially designed to revive your hair. When I applied the oil it was easy to apply because it is in the spray bottle. I dispensed 2-3 pumps into my hands and rubbed together and ran it through my hair. While doing this I spread the oil through my hair evenly. After that I combed my hair so I knew it spread evenly through my hair. Which is a great feature because it sprays on evenly and does not make your hair feel weighed down. I noticed that this product straighten my hair and made it smooth, silky and shiny all day. I noticed that this product did last for the day and I did not have to keep worrying about fixing my hair. I was really impressed with this product. It was easy to use and it did not take hours to get my hair the way I wanted it to. Which I would use this product again. It was simple to use and it made my hair look great. You can find their full line of product HERE.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...