Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Planet Beauty Review

Find a great gift for Mother's Day at Planet Beauty. Planet Beauty is a privately owned beauty boutique. Planet Beauty is founded in Newport Beach, Ca in 1992. Currently Planet Beauty has 31 locations from Southern Orange County well into the Sacramento area. You can find a variety of beauty products in side Planet Beauty such as Dr. Perricone, Pureology, Colorproof, BareMinerals, Smashbod, Jane Iredale, Dermalogica, GHD, OPI, Peter Thomas Roth and many more. You will find that many of Planet Beauty advisors are licensed estheticians, hair stylist, and certified makeup artists. 

Planet Beauty sent e Mama Mio Super Rich Beauty Cream for Mother's Day to review. This cream is great gift for moms to make their skin look great. Mama Mio Super Rich Beauty Cream comes in a 6.8 fl oz tube. When I opened this product it had a scent of Ale Vera, Sweet Almond, Borage and Rosehip Seed Oils and Shea Butter. I really like the scent of this cream. This body cream has the following ingredients in Omega 3, 6, and 9. This helps nourish your skin. When I first tried this product I instantly fell in love with this product. I started using this body cream once a day due to my skin being very dry. I used this product on my arms and legs. I also let my daughter have some for her arms that were dry. I rubbed a fair amount on my skin and rubbed in pretty quick and did not leave a greasy feeling on my skin. After using this product my skin felt soft, smooth and hydrated right after the first use. 

I would highly recommend this product for mom. If your mother is a hardworking mother this body cream will keep your skin hydrated and soft. You can also find other products at Planet Beauty that would make great gifts for mom. You can find their products on their webstie.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...