Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Adele Blanc-sec Review


The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec coverI want to introduce you to a new movie that recently came out called Adele Blanc-Sec. This take place in the year 1912. This movie is about Adele Blanc-sec is a young reporter, that will go any lengths to achieve her goals. She is going after mummies and so much more. In Paris there is a 136 million year old pterodactyl egg on a shelf in the natural history museum has mysteriously hatched and the bird subjects the city to a reign of terror in the skies.  

My thoughts about this movie that it is very different and not like any movie that I have ever seen before. I would not recommend this movie for kids. My son got bored and very confused during this movie. My father actually really like this movie and thought it was a lot of fun. Adele is very smart during this movie and not afraid for a challenge. I thought this movie was a lot like a girl version of James Bond. It was a cute funny movie more adult themed. My son did not get any of the jokes. You can find this dvd at your local store.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...