Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fiafini Review

I was recently introduced to Fiafini products and they are absolutely wonderful. Fiafini products give women everywhere access to amazing skin products. If you have any of the following like lines, wrinkle here or there, aging Fiafini natural skincare are the products for you.

Fiafini was generous to provide me two products for review.The first product that I tried was their Fiafini Divine Hydration Moisturizer. This product comes in a 1.7 fl oz. When applying to product you want to make sure you apply it after you use the cleanser. You want to apply small amount to the facial area and neck area until it is fully absorb in your skin. When I applied this product I noticed that it was a creamy semi thick moisturizer. The scent to this specific product was a fresh smelling scent that was not overpowering. When rubbing this product in my skin I noticed that it absorb pretty quickly. I really liked this moisturizer more than my other because I like how well it absorb into my skin and the feeling after applying. My skin felt soft and felt fresh. This feeling lasted for majority of the day which was really nice for a change. You can use this moisturizer morning and night. 
delicate-emulsion 
The next product that I was able to try from Fiafini was their Delicate Cleansing Emulsion. this products comes in a 4.0 fl oz bottle. When I use cleansers I get nervous at first because I am not sure if it will hurt my skin. I have very delicate skin and it does not take much for it to get irritated. The first think about this product let me tell you I had nothing to worry about. This product is super gentle on your skin and does not strip your skin which is nice. This cleanser is very lightweight which is nice. When I applied this product it quickly dissolved my make that I was wearing leaving my skin feeling rejuvenated. I love having a clean face. This product is Fragrance free which is a plus for me, alcohol free, mineral oil and all parabens free. This is a great cleanser and I would highly recommend it.

I was very impressed with fiafini products and I would defeitnely recommend them and use them in the future. Also I wanted to mention is that fiafini products are not tested on animals which is a major factor for me. You can find fiafini on their website here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...