Sunday, May 18, 2014

Anokha Review

I have found a great company called Anokha. Anokha offers a variety of different skin products. Anokha Skin Care was launched in 2008 and is a natural skin care line based on products derived from South Asian botanicals and natural actives. All products from this skin care line are free of parabens, sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil and artificial colors. The ingredients of these products have been clinically tested and proven to produce results and also is safe to use on all skin types. 

I received a bottle of Oatmeal Cleansing Milk to try in a 6.1 fl oz. When I applied this product I loved the smell of this cleanser. I also like the texture of the oatmeal cleansing milk. When applying this product make sure you wet the facial area and neck area before applying this product. I squirted out about a fifty cent piece and massaged the oatmeal cleansing milk into my skin and let it sit for about a minute. After let it soak in for about a minute I rinsed off with a warm water and pat dried afterwards.

You can use this product twice daily if you would like. My overall thoughts about this product are positive. This product is different from other products that I have tried in the past. I love the texture of this product and it smells great. I loved the feeling of this product on my face. After washing it off my skin felt great and smooth. I would highly recommend this product for your daily routine.

You can check out this product or other Anokha product with the link below



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...